April 9, 2008

House Keeping

Ok, I know I promised to offer up another enthralling entry...but before I do that I wanted to provide some basic info on my trip, how you can learn more, and how you can get involved.

First things first. Below I have listed some links that may be of interest to you. Included are the Food for the Hungry homepage. It's always good to find out more about the group that is sending me :) Also, I have included a link to the "Support an Intern" section of the website. I will be sending out a more formal support letter in the next few weeks. But should you be perusing my blog and feel lead to support my trip financially, you can do so quickly and easily online. Remember, all donations ARE tax deductible ;)

I have also included some simple links such as more information on Indonesian culture, cuisine, and spiritual composition as well as a link to my current ministry involvement, Renovo Ministries (bear with us on the website...it's very much a work in progress)

Food for the Hungry
Where I will be
Support Me

Renovo

I will share more resources as I get further along with my research! Enjoy :)

No comments: