May 2, 2008

Fin

As of 6:45pm Thursday, May 1 I am done with finals! Since school is over with for now I can really focus in on my pre-trip preparations. I just tried adding a fun little slideshow to the blog comprised of pictures of various ministry work I have done...but I haven't quite worked all the bugs out yet.

With most of May to prepare myself for this adventure you can expect more frequent postings and that the content of each post will be a little richer.



Beyond the blog I will be presenting my internship to a few churches for support, packing and repacking, finishing up on my immunizations, researching more, spending some time with the Food for the Hungry folks in Phoenix...and hopefully squeezing in a little family time! But things are really looking up. I can't WAIT to get started!!!

Thanks so much for your support! And stay tuned :)

And if you have some free time on your hands, pick up a good Dr. Suess book.

2 comments:

lil.D said...

good luck in ur internship :) ...
love the drawing ...
it tells a lot ...

Anonymous said...

Honestly I don't get the picture, glad to see you're updating the blog :) I hope you do so while in Indo.