June 7, 2008

Quick Update

Selamat Siam!

I just wanted to throw up a quick post letting everyone know that I made it to Phoenix ok. Also, there has been a bit of a scramble to get our visas in on time. Long story short there was some miscommunication and lots of overnight shipping between Phoenix and Washington D.C. :)

But God is faithful! And it looks like my visa will be arriving here in Phoenix JUST in time. Keeps things interesting, right?

Your support has been a huge encouragement. Being only three hours behind my normal biological clock (Phoenix is 3 hours behind Indiana) I am already feeling out of my comfort zone. It's nice to sort of 'ease' into things though. And everyday I am reminded of the wonderful family I have supporting me on both sides of the ocean (Indo and here).

Well, I'm off to run some errands with Ashley now. But stay tuned. I start training on Monday and will certainly have LOADS to share!!!!

Until Then!

Oh, and check out the FH website. They updated the format a bit and it's pretty cool :)

No comments: