August 10, 2008

: )

Hello All!

I just wanted to throw up a quick post letting you know that I have arrived in Indiana safe and sound.

I hope to post tomorrow a sort of transitional post...update on what's next for me, how you can hear more about my time in Indo (seriously, we're all friends/family...just give me a call!), and what's next for 'Andrew in Indo'.

In short I intend to transition this blog into a blog to update my brothers and sisters in Indo! I will occasionally post about the goings on here in Indiana and maybe some pictures of people and places that I talked about in Indo.

I am also planning to launch another blog devoted in some way, shape, or form to my personal musings. Once I map that out a little better I will let you know :)

Until then, it's been a blessing and a pleasure.

Check back tomorrow for my 'farewell' post!

His,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) welcome home.. the compulsive check.. didn't expect to see a blog :)